My heart and thoughts are with you right now. I lost my baby six months ago I know the devastating heartbreak and the intense pain of the loss. Sending you lots of hugs and support I am here for you if you ever need to talk.
Oh, I am just so so sorry to hear this. I was exactly where you are in March and the only thing worse than the physical pain is the emotional pain. It's not enough that we have to struggle to get pregnant, but some of us have to struggle to stay pregnant too. Seems so unfair. But I believe when we finally hold our babies in our arms that we will cherish them that much more. I will definitely have you, baby, and hubby in my prayers.
Oh my god, sweetie...I am SO SO sorry. There are no words that can take away your pain right now. Please know that there are many out here thinking about you.
So many hugs and so much love coming your way. Please let me know if there's anything I can do (noswimmers at gmail).
I found your blog by accident through LFCA. I am so sorry for your loss. Since you dont know me, my words might not mean anything. But your story parrallels mine so much. My husband and I started trying after 3 years of marriage and were unbelievably happy when we found out we were expecting. We then had a missed miscarraige at 12 weeks and were completely devastated. It was such a painful trial that I had to work through. However, my beliefs are the same as yours. And in that, i found the comfort and peace to accept what had happened and was able to heal. We now have a 4 year old child and I know that because of the loss we experienced, I grew spiritually and gained a stronger testimony that I ever imagined I could.
Stay close to the Lord and he will carry you through this trial.
Here from LFCA...I am so very sorry. I know how brokenhearted you are (btdt unfortunately) and wish desperately I could do something to relieve your pain.
waiting on pins and needles for baby girl to decided to join us!
US
OUR KIDS
IF Jorney In a Nutshell
June 2004 - Start the Pill.
November 2004 - Marry the love of my life.
November 2004 - December 2007 - Happy married life with no desire for kids.
January 2008 - Go off pill and start TTC.
March 2008 - First period since going off the pill.
June 2008 - See OBGYN about lack of period. Get put on Provera to force periods. Schedule appt for 6 months.
June 2008 - December 2008 - Continue to take Provera to force peiord each cycle.
December 2008 - See OBGYN. She wants me to chart BBT and take ovulation tests. DH needs to do SA. Schedule appt for 3 months out.
January 2009 - March 2009 - Take small break...can't handle all the stress.
March 2009-June 2009 - Track BBT and O. No Ovulation. DH gets SA and it comes back great. 28 on the 1-30 scale of fertility.
June 2009 - See OBGYN. Prescribes Clomid for CD 5-9. Schedule no follow up appt because I think she is not doing enough. Schedule with RE for September 2009.
July 2009 - Take a cycle off, too many vacations and don't want to have first Clomid cycle out of town. Reschedule RE for November 2009.
August 2009 - First Clomid Cycle - 50mg. Late ovulation - about day 26. BFP on CD40!
October 10, 2009 - Miscarriage #1 at about 6 weeks.
October 2009-January 2010 - Emotional healing, and medical break.
January 2010 - 2 year mark of trying and start of Clomid Cycle #2 - 50mg.
February 7, 2010 - BFP #2 on CD34
February 11, 2010 - Miscarriage #2 at about 4.5 weeks. Time to move to a MFM Dr.
February 2010 - Meet with MFM Dr. LOVE HIM! This is right where I am supposed to be.
February 2010-May 2010 - Medical Break again
May 2010 - 3rd Clomid Cycle - BFN, but AF came all on her own.
July 2010 - 4th Clomid Cycle
July 7, 2010 - BFP #3 - no celebrating till 12 weeks
41 comments:
My heart and thoughts are with you right now. I lost my baby six months ago I know the devastating heartbreak and the intense pain of the loss. Sending you lots of hugs and support I am here for you if you ever need to talk.
Oh, I am just so so sorry to hear this. I was exactly where you are in March and the only thing worse than the physical pain is the emotional pain. It's not enough that we have to struggle to get pregnant, but some of us have to struggle to stay pregnant too. Seems so unfair. But I believe when we finally hold our babies in our arms that we will cherish them that much more. I will definitely have you, baby, and hubby in my prayers.
Oh my god, sweetie...I am SO SO sorry. There are no words that can take away your pain right now. Please know that there are many out here thinking about you.
So many hugs and so much love coming your way. Please let me know if there's anything I can do (noswimmers at gmail).
xoxo
I am SO SO sorry! You're in my thoughts and prayers.
i am so so so sorry. you're in my t&p.
(((( h u g s ))))
Oh, my dear, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you! (((HUGS)))
I am so very sorry. Thinking about you.
I'm so sorry. I have also lost a pregnancy and know that no words can ease your heartbreak. My heart goes out to you.
Kait @ esperanzasays.wordpress.com
Oh no. I'm so sorry. *hugs*
I am so very sorry. I just gasped out loud. I don't know what to say to make you feel better. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
There aren't enough words. I'm so sorry you and your husband are having to go through this.
I'm so so sorry. My heart is aching for you. You, your hubby, and your little one are in my thoughts and prayers.
*hugs*
My heart is breaking for you both & your little one. I pray that you are comforted and whatever you need - don't hesitate to contact me.
I am so sorry!
{{{hugs}}}
Oh, no. I am so, so sorry. Life can be so unfair sometimes. I'll be thinking of you and sending healing thoughts your way. Hugs.
((hugs))
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry- I don't know what else to say. I will be praying for you-
I'm sorry.
I'm so so sorry for your loss and that you've had to go through this. I'm thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts and peace.
I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers.
I am sorry to hear your sad news. I know this pain well, and am sorry you are having to receive an unwelcome visit from such deep grief.
I'm so sorry to hear this news. You will be in my thoughts.
I am so sorry.
I am SO sorry for your loss.
I'm so sorry. Sending you thoughts and prayers.
I found your blog by accident through LFCA.
I am so sorry for your loss. Since you dont know me, my words might not mean anything. But your story parrallels mine so much. My husband and I started trying after 3 years of marriage and were unbelievably happy when we found out we were expecting. We then had a missed miscarraige at 12 weeks and were completely devastated. It was such a painful trial that I had to work through. However, my beliefs are the same as yours. And in that, i found the comfort and peace to accept what had happened and was able to heal. We now have a 4 year old child and I know that because of the loss we experienced, I grew spiritually and gained a stronger testimony that I ever imagined I could.
Stay close to the Lord and he will carry you through this trial.
Here from LFCA and wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss.
I'm genuinely sorry for your loss...
We're all with you. hugs.
Here from LFCA...I am so very sorry. I know how brokenhearted you are (btdt unfortunately) and wish desperately I could do something to relieve your pain.
I am so sorry. There is nothing worse. I'll be thinking of you all.
I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.
I am so so sorry.
Mo
I am so very sorry for your loss. :(
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
I am so, so sorry.
I am so, so sorry for your loss.
May the Lord support you through the painful loss. I am also LDS and am going to start following your blog. Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.
I am immensely sorry for your loss! Hugs!
I am so sorry for your loss.
(LFCA)
xxxx
All of my love, and big warm hugs. Families WILL be together forever.
Post a Comment