Tomorrow is Ultrasound day! I am so excited to see this little bean growing inside of me. It will feel good to actually get to see one of these babies of mine. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that everything looks good and that there is a strong little heartbeat in there.
I feel VERY different this time around. I can barely keep my eyes open, and I feel like I am going to throw-up about 12 hours a day. Today is a bad day in that department. Even though my symptoms make it a little hard to get though the day, I am so grateful for them. My Dr. says that the sicker I am, the stronger the pregnancy, so I say bring it on.
I am worried that if I get much worse I will have to let work know something is up. I really don't want to do that until I have to, so hopefully this is as bad as I get.
Thank you so much for your kind words and small amount of celebrating. I love feeling like someone knows, since we are not telling family until the 2nd trimester this time.
Hopefully I will have a cute little picture of the bean to share tomorrow!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

10 comments:
can't wait for an update tomorrow! Will be sending prayers your way
hoping for some great news from you tomorrow! glad all is well so far!
Oh, I can't wait to see pics! It is GREAT that you are sick, even though it sucks. I actually appreciated the sickness too even though it got so hard. Hopefully it means very good things for your little one. Good luck tomorrow!!
P.S. But of course I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :) It will get better!
Fingers crossed so hard! Can't wait for your update tomorrow!
I actually wish I was a little sick right now, it would make all more real. When did your m/s start?
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Yay! Good luck tomorrow!!!
Yay!!! Excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear an update!
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear some awesome news tomorrow! (and maybe see some sweet pictures, too!)
Can't wait to see your little bean!
Good luck with the ultrasound! Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment