7.27.2010

Our Tiny Little Beaner

One of my DH's names for me is Bean.  I don't even know where it came from, but because I am Bean, our little one is Beaner.  He sends me a text everyday that says "Hi Bean and Beaner.  I love you guys!"

Today we heard and saw Beaner's heart.  It was PERFECT!!  It was the most amazing sound I have ever heard. 

Little Beaner is tiny, but a perfect size for the Dr.

We are hopeful today, but we are still taking it one day at a time.  Another ultrasound next week to make sure things are still going in the right direction.

***I promise to post pic's of Beaner once I get home from work***

15 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh how wonderful! I've been anxious all day to find out how your appointment went (I can't check blogs where I work anymore..)

AL said...

Great news :-)

Beckie's Infertile said...

I haven't lurked on your blog for awhile!

I think it is FREAKIN awesome that you are doing so well!

YAY!

Jen said...

So glad to hear there is a heartbeat! Sending good vibes your way for smooth sailing

Kait said...

So happy to hear that you heard a heartbeat. That is amazing. I can't wait to see a picture of your little bean. Keep posting to let us know how it's going.

Stacie said...

Awesome news! I am so happy Beaner is doing exactly what he/she should be doing! Whoot!

Nick and Kristi said...

So happy for you both....Congrats!!!

Circus Princess said...

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see Beaner's first picture :)

Jill said...

HOORAY! I am so glad you had a wonderful appointment! That heartbeat was probably the most beautiful thing you have ever heard. Congrats and continued best wishes!

A said...

Congratulations :)

Melissa said...

Ah! That is crazy good news! Love it!

Alison said...

Yay! Congrats!!

One Who Understands said...

Wonderful news!! Yeah for a heartbeat!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

That is wonderful news! Yea for hearing the heartbeat!

Jill said...

Updates? We haven't heard from you in quite a while. Everything ok? Sure hope so.