7.15.2010

Doubling

Beta on Tuesday - 1317

Beta Today - 2817

Yahoo for more than doubling numbers.

Ultrasound for 7/27  

Don't forget...no celebrating until September 1st....well maybe just a little celebrating.  We sure are!

17 comments:

Circus Princess said...

Doing a happy dance :)

Melissa said...

Yahoo!!! Only small celebrating I promise!!!

Alison said...

This is great news!! Holding my breath and crossing my fingers until September 1 :)

A said...

Praying that the great news continues!

Jill said...

I'll try to hold it in but can't wait for you guys to make it to September 1. I know how hard it is! Best of luck dear!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Praying for things to continue to progress perfectly :).

AL said...

Great news!

Jenn said...

yes, only small celebrating, if "WHOHOOO" and praises to God count as small celebrating! (in)paitently waiting until September....

alliemich said...

I have not been blogging like I used to and just saw this! How awesome for you!!!! Praying and hugs!!!!

Musewander said...

That is wonderful! --- I, too, am trying to be as "cautiously optimistic" as possible.... 3rd beta next week. Hope my numbers are as good as yours!
Hang in there -- I'll be praying for you to get through to September 1 in peace~

Life Happens said...

Yay for doubling numbers!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those numbers are great hon! Yayyyyyy! Praying that they continue rise. I am so happy for you!

Browniris said...

Congrats!

bibc said...

so awesome - i hope sept 1 gets here quickly for you!
xoxo
lis

Anonymous said...

I hope things continue to go well! =)

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

woohoo!! That was a small woohoo! They are normally much bigger. Praying that everything continues to progress the way we all want it to! Come on September 1!!!

Jessica said...

Hi- I am new to blogging. Just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy learning from you and others about infertility, as I am going through the same thing. Please feel free to follow me. -Jess: http://jesstryingtoconceive.blogspot.com/