I have been pretty blue the last couple of days.
I am really getting frustrated at how random and unpredictable my cycles are. I feel like I don't know when to test or when to give up on a cycle and move on. I know last time it took me a long time to ovulate, but that doesn't mean that this time will be the same. My boobs are still so sore I can barley walk up and down the stairs, but all the tests I have taken have come back BFN. I never got a + OPK either (I started testing on CD20). I wish that my cycles weren't so long so I could get on to trying again, or that AF just came on her own so I would know when to move on.
I am having a couple of other weird symptoms. The biggest one is if I stretch at all, my lower stomach sends sharp pains. Both sides. I have never had something like that happen before.
I also worry (or hope would be more like it) that since I am using dollar store pregnancy tests, that they need a higher HCG level to show a positive and so maybe that is why I am still getting BFN.
I really hate all the unknowns!!
I also heard back NO from all my other job prospects. I am back at square 1. I really need a yes about something in my life or I might just go crazy!!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

10 comments:
Sending you my best hopes for a bunch of yeses to come your way soon.
Hope you start getting some yeses, starting with a BF-Yes!
I agree, unknowns suck. But some really good signs are your sore boobs but I'd keep a watch on those sharp pains. Maybe it's implantation?
I say keep on testing though. I know those can get expensive but do at least one.
Good luck!
I agree, not knowing what is going on with your own body is the worst thing ever. Constant anxiety!
Sharp pains on both sides, could it be something with your ovaries? When my estrogen levels are really high, I have that same extreme breast tenderness...
Good luck with the job search. Another extremely frustrating thing, I can't believe you have to deal with all of that at once!
You are dealing with so much at once my heart goes out to you....be sure to take a warm bath and some relaxation time for yourself.
Yes, you are an amazing woman! :) Thanks for the note, it's so crafty! (I wish I could make cute cards...) I know my 'yes' probably doesn't matter, but it was worth a shot. I've never done dollar store tests, so I'm not sure thier sensitivity, but I would imigian that the more sensitive the test needed to be the more expensive (ie-not dollar store). Still praying for you though!
With both cycles of clomid for me, I had a very sore abdomen during ovulation and especially pain on one side. My doc also recommended that I use the Clear Blue Ovulation Prediction Kit, it's digital and actually makes a smiley face when it's time. I had previously had the same experience of all my OPTs showing the same reading every time. The smiley face was so much easier!!
Sounds like you have a lot going on! Praying that something will fall into place for you sooner than later!!
So sorry. I feel you're frustration. I hope it is all good news.
The unknowns are tough! Sorry you aren't getting any bites on the job front - hopefully you will soon!
I thought for sure I had commented on this! I'm so sorry about your vague cycles lately...maybe some ultrasound monitoring would help you figure out what is going on? Will be praying for you (hug)
Post a Comment