Yay! Congratulations! Hopefully I will have the same experience on Sunday!! Praying for a wonderful, healthy pregnancy for you and a sweet little one on 10-10-10!!
waiting on pins and needles for baby girl to decided to join us!
US
OUR KIDS
IF Jorney In a Nutshell
June 2004 - Start the Pill.
November 2004 - Marry the love of my life.
November 2004 - December 2007 - Happy married life with no desire for kids.
January 2008 - Go off pill and start TTC.
March 2008 - First period since going off the pill.
June 2008 - See OBGYN about lack of period. Get put on Provera to force periods. Schedule appt for 6 months.
June 2008 - December 2008 - Continue to take Provera to force peiord each cycle.
December 2008 - See OBGYN. She wants me to chart BBT and take ovulation tests. DH needs to do SA. Schedule appt for 3 months out.
January 2009 - March 2009 - Take small break...can't handle all the stress.
March 2009-June 2009 - Track BBT and O. No Ovulation. DH gets SA and it comes back great. 28 on the 1-30 scale of fertility.
June 2009 - See OBGYN. Prescribes Clomid for CD 5-9. Schedule no follow up appt because I think she is not doing enough. Schedule with RE for September 2009.
July 2009 - Take a cycle off, too many vacations and don't want to have first Clomid cycle out of town. Reschedule RE for November 2009.
August 2009 - First Clomid Cycle - 50mg. Late ovulation - about day 26. BFP on CD40!
October 10, 2009 - Miscarriage #1 at about 6 weeks.
October 2009-January 2010 - Emotional healing, and medical break.
January 2010 - 2 year mark of trying and start of Clomid Cycle #2 - 50mg.
February 7, 2010 - BFP #2 on CD34
February 11, 2010 - Miscarriage #2 at about 4.5 weeks. Time to move to a MFM Dr.
February 2010 - Meet with MFM Dr. LOVE HIM! This is right where I am supposed to be.
February 2010-May 2010 - Medical Break again
May 2010 - 3rd Clomid Cycle - BFN, but AF came all on her own.
July 2010 - 4th Clomid Cycle
July 7, 2010 - BFP #3 - no celebrating till 12 weeks
30 comments:
CONGRATS!!! You knew it was going to be the month!!!!
Oh my gosh...CONGRATS!! Fantastic news!!
Oh my gosh!!!! I am so excited for you! How perfect on the date!
OMG!!!!!!!! That's awesome! Congrats!
AMAZING! Congrats!!!
Happy for you and sending nothing but the best of wishes and prayers!
AMAZING! Congrats!!!
That is so amazing! I'm so happy for you! :)
Congrats! So excited for you!
Awesome! Great news!
AGH!! Congrats! SO so excited for you guys :) Awesome!!
p.s. 10.12 is my birthday! lol
Wonderful news! I am so happy for you!!!!
Congratulations!!!
Eeeek--CONGRATS!!
I am so glad this has happened again for you! I hope that this one is super sticky, and sticks around until October!
Wow!! Congratulations!!! You KNEW it! :) I am so happy for you!
Congratulations!
So thrilled to hear your good news!
Here's to a happy & healthy 9 months!
Are you serious?! Wow, clomid is the magic potion for you!! Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations! Hopefully I will have the same experience on Sunday!! Praying for a wonderful, healthy pregnancy for you and a sweet little one on 10-10-10!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am so happy and excited for you! Happy and healthy nine months!
Wonderful news!! Congratulations! :)
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations...I hope this is a wonderful, healthy pregnancy for you.
Congrats!! 10-10 is a good date,. my Dh's birthday!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!! Happy day!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
WoooooHooooo! Congratulations!
Wow.Wow. WOW! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment