Bleeding started last night.
I have never felt more like a failure. Why can't I do the one job women are supposed to do?
I'm not strong enough to do this again.
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago
doing anything it takes to fill up that crib!
15 comments:
Oh, no! Hope everything is all right! *hugs*
Oh my gosh!! I will be praying you'll somehow feel comforted right now. Maybe you'll look into some cause for recurrent loss? Many hugs today (hug)
I'm so sorry. Prayers and hugs for you.
I am so sorry...I can't imagine the pain. Take time and take deep breaths. You are a strong woman and to be clear YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!
I hope, hope, HOPE and pray that this is just a harmless bleeding episode.
Please!
Sending lots of hugs your way.
Nooo!!! It's not over yet...lots of women have some bleeding early on. Gosh, I am so sorry. Thinking of you. Keep us posted.
Oh, I sincerely hope the bleeding is nothing. Thinking of you
I hope it's a false alarm. Thinking of you.
NOOO!!! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I am hoping and praying that it's nothing.
Oh no. I hope the bleeding is not what you think. You are in my thoughts and heart. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
Oh gosh. I'm hoping it's nothing. I'm hoping it old blood. I'll be thinking of you Today. And you are NOT a failure. You're not. Remember that.
Just said a prayer for you. Praying its a false alarm! *hugs*
Praying for you through this, whatever the outcome.
I am so sorry. Please don't think you are a failure. You are definitely not.
I'm so sorry you're going through this, but don't give up yet. God WILL get you through this; He did last time, didn't He?
Also, you might need additional pregnancy support like supplemental progesterone and I would certainly go if for more extensive testing if you do miscarry.
((HUGS))
Post a Comment