2.10.2010

The Results are in...

And they don't really say jack...

Beta: 88
Progesterone: 4.6

According to Dr..."Both are low. Unsure if pregnancy will be viable. Re-test on Friday"

She said I could try taking Prometrium for my low progesterone, but that it might be too late to do any good. What to do??

This miscarriage (that is what I am calling it) is bringing with it a lot of anger. Last time I was too buried in hear break to feel any anger. This time the anger is right in line with my heartbreak. When I walked into the women's center to get my blood taken and saw all those women with perfectly round bellies, I just wanted to run up and push them all down. I had to remind myself that each and everyone of those women could have gone through all the heartache and disappointment of infertility and loss and are just now getting their miracle after years of pain.

But watch out....I sure am mean these days.

A crying, mean, nasty, mess.

This is not how I am supposed to feel during my favorite time of year.

I did make an appointment for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr. who specialises in multiple pregnancy losses. I see him on the 23rd. I hope he will be more sensitive to my situation and the questions and fears I now have after losing teo.

One was random, two scares me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I am sorry you have to go through this. I hope the mfm doctor will be able to find something to stop this.

Alison said...

I'm so sorry...but I'm not giving up hope yet and I don't want you to, either! Hang in there, this must b e so, so hard. ((((hugs))))

... said...

I'm just so sorry and I have been in that angry place before and understand. I wish I could take this all away from you.

One Who Understands said...

SO sorry you are having to go through all of this again. Good that you are seeing a MFM. He should be able to help.


(((HUGS)))

Bristelle said...

I'm sorry you didn't get more definitive or better news today. Praying for comfort, strength and peace throughout this.

Anonymous said...

So sorry! I'm still hoping that there's a chance for everything to turn out okay.

Praying for you...

Melissa said...

I am very sorry you have to go through this. And don't be sorry about your anger. We've all been there. We've all lashed out. I'm thinking of you guys.

AL said...

I'm so, so sorry. I can't imagine having a second loss and how pissed off and frustrated you must be. I'm glad you have an apt with a specialist and i hope you get some answers for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

(((HUGS)))

Courtney said...

I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. I would be pissed and confused though! I admire you though!! I am thinking and praying for your heartache!!