1.29.2010

BooHoo!

BFN today.

I am slightly bummed but also realise that it could just be too early. With my last pregnancy I took a test on Sunday morning that came back negative, and then the test Friday morning was positive.

Still keeping my fingers crossed on this cycle. Baby on 10.10.10!

9 comments:

Alison said...

my fingers are crossed so hard for you!!

Jenn said...

I haven't given up hope for you. When are you going to test again? Are you going to do it tomorrow or give it a few days?

Marla said...

You're right - it's probably still too early. You still have a chance! =) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping your BFP is just around the corner this cycle!!!

Courtney said...

Don't give up. I got a BFN on 14DPO and a BFP on 16DPO. There is still a chance!

... said...

Try not to worry too much. You may not have ov’d yet or may just be too early. This cycle is still “pregnant with possibility.”

Busted Tube said...

good luck! I hope you get good, sticky news soon!

Littlest True Blue said...

Hello ! I'm a regular reader (not so regular commentor...but I still think you are great!) I nominated you for a blog award! Check out my post.
LTB :)

Melissa said...

I would say, way too early to test. Try again :) Good luck! I hope you get a great BFP!