My nipp les are super sore.
Not my whole boob, just the nipp le.
This is really confusing me. I am only on CD25, which for those of you who didn't read along with my last Clo mid cycle, I didn't even ovulate until CD25. I still haven't gotten a +OPK. With my last Clo mid cycle, which lead to pregnancy, I never had sore nipp les and I was about 5 weeks along before my boobs even began to get sore. I am hoping that maybe I am prego and that this is an early sign, but I am worried that it might be from the Clo mid or that AF will be coming (even though she hasn't come on her own for about 2 years). Anyone had this happen on a Clo mid cycle?
I think I am off to the store to get a pregnancy test so I can quit freaking out.
Fingers crossed for a BFP!!
PS...No luck on the job interview. Their loss! Valentine's Candy helped ease the pain! :)
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

11 comments:
Fingers crossed for you! A surprise BFP would be an AMAZING way to start the weekend!
My nips get sore around OV, but it could be something bigger. . . positive thoughts!
Very excited for you! Hurry, go get that test! Sending positive vibes your way.
p.s. Yeah, their loss! Sorry about that though.
Sorry about the job, yay for sore nips! :-)
Mine were always more sore on my BFN cycles than they were on the BFP. Figure than one out!
Good luck!!! Go get that test!
I have had sore nips and not sore nips, and it has never meant anything... but of course that doesn't mean that it's not a sign for you! Will be praying that you get a bfp soon!!
The only time mine have ever been sore was shortly after getting pregnant (and it was never the whole breast). Hope it's a good sign!!
I would wait to test for a couple days, because you might get a false negative!
I'm SOO not a 'boob gal' they are just there... don't get turned on by them... however, when I'm pregnant, even putting a bra on, the nipples go zap! (sorry if TMI) My point is-- GREAT NEWS!!! Go get those tests and update us quickly!
You don't know me, but I found your blog on Stirrup Queens Blog Roll. I am currently a mommy who is dealing with secondary infertility and besides my husband, people in real life don't know. I decided to blog in January about my life just to keep some memories, but have found some infertility blogs that have offered so much encouragement and support. When I came across yours I thought it was interesting that we were both on clomid cycle #2, and both suffered miscarriages in the fall, so hope you don't mind that I chime in.
I wish I could be more positive, but I am currently on day 14 of my 2nd clomid cycle and I was sure I was pregnant last cycle. My nipples were super sore and I was very emotional. I took a test very early and although it was negative still held out hope that it was just too soon. I see that you did the same thing, so I'm praying that you will have a positive test soon!
Fingers and toes are crossed for y'all!!!
Post a Comment