2.23.2010

Simple Goals

I have 2 main goals for today's appointment.

1. Don't push any pregnant women down. It is not their fault I can't stay pregnant.
2. Do not have a complete emotional breakdown. I just need to keep it together until I get safely back in my car.

and my other goal:

3. Get answers and come up with a plan so I can hopefully not do this again.

I will let you know how it goes!

16 comments:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

I hope you can meet your goals. I haven't experienced what you have and it's hard enough for me to avoid doing either of those sometimes. I also hope and pray you get some answers and decide on a plan. ((Hugs))

Melissa said...

Good luck today at your appointment! I am praying that you get some answers soon! I'll be thinking of you.

Type A Nightmare said...

I have often wondered if it was socially correct to trip a pregnant woman. I'm guessing NO, so I'm hoping that you can reach all 3 goals today. Can't wait to hear!

Shannon said...

Good Luck...I will be watching for an update!

Basic Girl said...

Good luck at your appt!! And while I haven't pushed any preggos down...I do tend to give them dirty looks when i can...lol!

Oh, and I gave you a blog award...check out my blog! Happy ICLW!!

bibc said...

good luck :)
i always find that i can keep it together when talking to the doctor but lose it at the most inappropriate moments like during a bp check or blood draw. am looking forward to hearing what they have to say and hope you are able to make it through without harming any preggos! i know it's hard to even picture that they were in the same boat when they show up with those bellies. i looked preg so soon after IVF i always felt bad going into the RE. but, hey look how that turned out!
i wish you all the best as you start this new leg of your journey.

AL said...

Good luck! #2 would be hardest for me ... and if you do lose it, don't worry. This guy has seen / heard everything before, I'm sure.

Hope you get some answers today.

Hannah said...

Great to have those simple goals! While I haven't pushed any pregnant women (yet) I often have a hard time with #2! :)

A said...

Will be praying for you! I agree with many previous people- it's alright if you lose it :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get lots of good information that will help you to not m/c anymore.

JuliaS said...

Good wishes to you.

Courtney said...

With any luck you will see one trip! (not that they get hurt AT ALL, but at least you get a good laugh!) Tends to happen. I hope your goals were met!

Life Happens said...

Stopping by from ICLW. I'm sorry to hear about your recent loss. I hope all goes well with your dr. appt. I've been on clomid before too and it turns out that the clomid makes my lining very thin. I just got a BFN from IVF#2. Taking a little time off and will start again in a few months.

I wish you the best. I will be following your journey.

Leslie said...

Hello! I hope that your appt went well today and you were able to come up with a plan that you are happy with!! GL to you moving forward.

Leslie, ICLW

Suzy said...

Good luck on the not pushing down any perky preggos. I had to resist that urge myself many a time!

Hope you get some answers today.

{ICLW}

Dana said...

Number 1 IS a CONSTANT struggle :)

ICLW