
I picked up my prescription of Clo mid on CD1 and hung it on my fridge. When I walked past it for the next 5 days I made me excited just to look at it. There was all my Hope for the future in one tiny zip lock bag.
I awaited the day when I could finally take a piece of that Hope, swallow it with a tall glass of water, and let it fill my heart. Each day I took another pill and that hope grew and grew inside of me.
I have finished all my pills, but that empty zip lock with my name on it remains on the fridge. As I walk past it each day I am now reminded of the Hope that fills my heart to capacity.
I feel like I have a secret inside of me that I want to shout from the Mountain tops..."Hey everyone! Look at me! I am going to make a baby this month!"
I await the day when that Hope turns to happiness with a positive pregnancy test and then when that happiness turns to overwhelming joy with a baby in my arms.
For now, I will take the Hope. It is more then I could ask for.
I awaited the day when I could finally take a piece of that Hope, swallow it with a tall glass of water, and let it fill my heart. Each day I took another pill and that hope grew and grew inside of me.
I have finished all my pills, but that empty zip lock with my name on it remains on the fridge. As I walk past it each day I am now reminded of the Hope that fills my heart to capacity.
I feel like I have a secret inside of me that I want to shout from the Mountain tops..."Hey everyone! Look at me! I am going to make a baby this month!"
I await the day when that Hope turns to happiness with a positive pregnancy test and then when that happiness turns to overwhelming joy with a baby in my arms.
For now, I will take the Hope. It is more then I could ask for.

12 comments:
Good for you! I am always thankful that even at the end of a long and dark road hope will be waiting to take you back to that place of happiness and eventually to your ultimate dream!
Looking forward to seeing your journey and rooting for you all the way! Good Luck!
I hope your hope turns into joy real soon!! Good luck this month!
Well-written post. Good luck this month!
I keep the prescription bottles of Clomid too - I like the reminder that I am doing SOMETHING. Good luck this month!
Hope is good. It's a great start. I have hope for you too :)
I'm loving your attitude! I'm going to read this over and over again and see if some of it rubs off on me. I know we are all hopeful for you, too.
You have perfectly described that secret and overwhelming feeling hope I get when I'm actively cycling. I am hoping this is your month!!
I am so happy you're feeling hopeful! Join the party- I am so hopeful for us this cycle! Here's to hope and happiness and joy :)
I love it! Hope is what we all need. I hope for all your hopes :) Good luck this month!
I hope that this is your month :)
I have hope for you too! I hope that the clomid does the trick and you'll see that positive opk this cycle!
Hope is wonderful! :)
Post a Comment