Plan of action for this cycle....have sex every other day insure that an ovulation won't go un-fertilized.
Then comes Saturday Night, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and with those days brings the worst case of the stomach flu I have ever experienced.
Thanks to this lovely visitor, the last time BD occurred at our house was on Thursday and last I checked it takes more then once a week to make a baby when you don't know when you ovulate.
My plan of 10.10.10 better not be ruined by the flu! Better get back on the bandwagon tonight...and maybe tomorrow for good measure!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

10 comments:
What terrible timing! I hope you feel better and are able to commence activities with Olympian effort.
Do you not like to use Ovulation predictor sticks?
OPKs have never once worked for me...so we do the same thing, try to have sex every other day. Sometimes we're great, sometimes not-so-much.
I hope you're feeling better so you can get back to, ummmm, work. :)
Ugh. It really sucks when the "plan" doesn't work out! It's the one thing we can actually control, and then so frustrating when it doesn't pan out. Hope you feel better soon so you can get back in the ring!
Yes, hop to it! Lol! Just kidding. Hoping that you get your 10.10.10 wish. Feel better! =)
Wow. Feel better. I know how hard it is to BD when you're not feeling well. I hope that your 10/10/10 wish comes true.
Ugh, stomach flu sounds horrid. I hope your on the mend and feeling better. Good luck with the bding. I don't think I could do it that much!
My husband always called me a 'germ monster' and then tried to take care of me with as little physcial contact as possable... until I treated him like that one time he was sick, and he asked "Why are you being so mean to me? You're not being loveing or anything..." Ya, sucks when you are on the other side- hunh! Here's hoping that there was no ovulation happening in those few days!!!
Oh, I'm sorry. That sucks! I hate being sick...and that flu sounds awful. Feel better soon!
Hope you're feeling better and back to the baby making!
I just read through alot of your blog posts from over the past while....my heart goes out to you. I hope you feel much better and get to babymaking :D
www.fertilityadventure.blogspot.com
Post a Comment