I am quite experienced with Pro vera. I have been taking it for 1.5 years to force my periods. Every cycle is the same, I finish my 10 days of pills, and then wait about 10-12 days for good old CD1. This cycle was different. CD1 came on Tuesday, only 2 days after my last pill.
Who cares you might ask? I do, and for a very specific reason. Let me share.
10.10.09 was the worst day of my life. That was the day I spent curled up in my husband's on my mom's bed while all my hopes and dreams bled out of me.
10.10.10 is the day I would love to make the best day of my life. I want to spend it holding my husband's hand, in a hospital room, delivering the baby of my dreams.
This early cycle start gives that dream a fighting chance. I know that this exact day is a long shot, but I am trying to be much more positive this year and so this is the ONLY vibe I am sending out into the universe.
Baby on 10.10.10!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

12 comments:
Awesome to have you (and your hope) back!! I am praying that God blesses us both with Sept/Oct babies!!
How exciting! And terrifying at the same time, I know. Best of luck!
Hey, welcome back! Yay for a 10-10-10 baby...how cool would that be?!
All my best wishes for 10/10/10 for you!!
Welcome back! 10-10 is my Mom's bday, so it has a very special place in my heart, I hope it can earn one in yours, too! :) Love your positive energy!!!!
That would be a very cool birth date. Good luck! Hope it happens for you =)
Sending some good vibes for a baby for you 10.10.10 :)
Great Plan!!!
Love the positive vibes. I am doing the same thing with out IVF this month!! Only good thoughts.
I have so much hope for you and I can feel the hope in your post. 2010 is going to be your year!
Thanks for the comment. I look forward to seeing your memorial creation and I would love to buy one whenever you get the time.
10-10-10 - that my dear would be very awesome!
Yea for your period coming early. I hope your dream works out :)
Post a Comment