It is crazy that almost 2 months have passed since I have done anything more then think about this blog and how all you are doing. This has been a hard few months for us with losing our baby and then my job, leaving us both jobless. Blogging was just one thing I couldn't handle. Luckily I feel myself coming out of the black hole I have been in and I miss you all. I know I will never be able to catch up on the much reading, but I have skimmed as much as I can and see that there are quite a few babies growing out there. I am so excited for each of you!
As for an update on our TTC, I am currently on Pro vera waiting for my cycle. This next cycle will be another Clo mid cycle, the first since our M/C. I am excited and very nervous, but I feel emotionally ready to move on, a place which I didn't know if I would ever get to. It is amazing what time can do to heal a heart. I am still scared and hurt inside, but I am much more at peace with it.
I have been thinking lately that I want to get something, some kind of token or jewelry to remind me of our first baby and how much joy it brought us for the short time it was with us. Some sort of tangible prof of this little baby. Does anyone have anything like that for a baby they have lost? I would really like to find something before we start this new cycle.
I hope you are all doing well. I hope I haven't lost you all with my lack of blogging, but I promise to try and be better.
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

14 comments:
Thank you for the update. I hope that your healing process is giving you the peace and stability that you need. I hope to hear more from you soon.
Glad you’re back and moving onto a new cycle. A new beginning for a new year.
Here is a picture of the Christmas ornament I got for my m/c babies (November 6th post):
http://ann-buildinganest.blogspot.com/2009/11/quick-picture-post-ornament.html
The esty seller (bugaboo jewelry) also makes jewelry; however, If I was getting a piece of jewelry, I probably would’ve opted for one of these:
http://www.labelledame.com/miscarriage-infant-loss.html
http://www.myforeverchild.com/
Hope that helps and, again, glad to hear you are doing well.
I am so glad Ann commented- I was going to post a link to her blog!! The ornament she got for her babies is GORGEOUS. I have been praying for you as you heal from your loss. I pray God will bless you with a happy and healthy baby very soon!
It's funny you wrote today because I just went on to your blog yesterday to see how long it had been since you last posted. I'm glad you're feeling better after all those difficult setbacks.
I wanted to let you know that I bought a pearl necklace for myself in remembrance of the baby I lost in my ectopic. It's just one pearl on a silver chain. I picked a pearl because my baby was conceived in June and while we lost him/her in early July, June was the month that reminds me of all the joy I felt. The birthstone of June is a pearl, so that is what I got. I wear that necklace every single day and I think of my little bean every time I put it on or touch it absentmindedly. Even now, as I experience my second pregnancy, I still think of that first hope and wonder what would have been.
I hope you can find something special to remember your little one.
Kait @ esperanzasays.wordpress.com
I have just the token... send me your address and I'll get it into the mail for you! my e-mail is lovemarriagecarriage (at) gmail (dot) com
I've made one for myself, and one for another friend who has lost 4. I would love to make one for you!
Welcome back! Glad you're starting a new cycle soon - and hope this one is a success! What a wonderful start to the new year that would be.
Glad to see you back on here and that you are doing a bit better. I had been thinking about you. *hugs*
I am so glad you're back!!
Remembering your little one by a token, whether be jewlery, a poem, anything is great. I went with a necklace, nothing crazy - just a cross from James Avery that reminds me of our little one.
I pray and hope that this cycle be a GREAT and wonderful one.
Happy New Year!
Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing well.
I'm glad you're back! Good luck this next cycle!
Welcome back, it's good to hear you're moving in the right direction.
I have a tattoo of a rose symbolizing the first child I lost in 2001 and I'm planning on adding another for the child I lost last month... that way, they're with me forever, not only in my heart :)
Glad to hear from you again! I hope this New Year brings you happiness and the healthy baby you've been wishing for!
I run a miscarriage support group and lately we have had discussions about tokens of remembrance. One member shared that she had planted a shrub in her back garden so that it was a living remembrance and that inspired another member to plant a rose bush. Someone else had written a poem about the baby she lost and submitted it to a miscarriage-themed newletter for publication. I have also met someone who sells Troll Bead bracelets and says that she has had customers who buy the angel tokens or other themed beads to represent a lost child.
I hope that you find something appropriate for you. I never did that and though I don't feel I need it now, years later, it may have helped me at the time.
I wish you and your husband everything you hope for this year.
Lisa
I missed this update...Welcome back!!
I am hoping and praying that this cycle is it for you. Everything crossed for your 10.10.10 baby!
Post a Comment