11.20.2009

Half a Decade

Happy 5th anniversary to the love of my life.

You are my best friend and I couldn't imagine life without you.

I can't wait to make you a dad to our beautiful children.

I had a dream that we spent our 6th anniversary in the delivery room with our new little baby. It was perfect! I hope with all my heart that dream comes true.

This year a romantic weekend hidden away at a bed and breakfast will have to do. :)

I can't wait for the all the years ahead!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your romantic getaway!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend...and congrats on the anniversary! May that dream come true!

AL said...

Happy anniversary and congrats on 5 years! Hope you guys have a great time.

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I hope you're doing well on the job hunt :)

Alison said...

Congratulations on 5 years! Enjoy your celebration.

Stacie said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

JuliaS said...

Happy belated anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and have much to celebrate next anniversary! :0)

Melissa said...

Aw Congrats! I hope your 6th year is filled with babies! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

... said...

Happy Anniversary! May your years together bring you more happiness than you can imagine.

Amaprincess said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! I just stumbled onto your blog and I am sorry to read about your loss! I hope the holidays bring some comfort to you both!