Number 1: Miscarriage
Number 2: Monday morning without any warning I lost my job. Seeing as DH still isn't employed from his lay off this is really bad. I don't know what we are going to do. We are both scrambling trying to find anything. We are also trying to figure out what we are going to do about insurance.
I wonder what Number 3 will be.....
No Internet at home, and now no job to have Internet there, so I might be MIA for a little bit. I will update when I can. If anyone knows any good jobs for commercial interior designers in Utah please pass them along....
#Microblog Monday 599: Daily Rung
1 day ago

18 comments:
That's horrible! I am so sorry! I hope it all works out.
Oh no! I am so sorry. Praying it works out for you.
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you!
I am so sorry that you are having to cope with this on top of the loss of your baby. Sending you many good wishes and prayers that things will be looking up very soon for you.
I am so so sorry! I hope you both find someting soon. I'll say a prayer for you guys.
Oh no. That totally sucks. I hope one or both of you find something soon. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.
I am so sorry...I will be thinking about you and keeping fingers crossed for new jobs for both of you very soon!
I am so sorry, that is horrible. I hope you got some severance money to live off of and you both get something new very soon.
*hugs*
I am so very sorry. I understand your position very well as I have lost several jobs in the last year. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. I hope you find something too!
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you both find something soon!
I'm so sorry about your job :). Hoping you find something soon!
Oh no! Hope you guys are OK. Will be thinking of you guys.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear this! I really hope your luck will turn around soon... :(
Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear about this!! I sure hope that something comes along soon!
Not. Cool. At. All. Hang in there!!! I'm thinking of you BabyHungry, and sending tons of positive vibes your way through cyberspace.
I'm so sorry. Thinking good things for you.
I'm so sorry for your losses. Thinking of you...
Oh no! I'm so sorry. Let's hope that third thing never comes, and things start looking up soon.
Post a Comment