10.21.2009

Yahoo for a Negative

I finally got my BFN.

Yahoo for my body taking care of itself. I am so proud of it!

I am feeling a lot better now that the process is complete. It is easier to move forward AFTER losing my baby is complete rather than DURING the actual loss.

I have a peaceful feeling about trying again. I am still so scared, but but this new peace gives me courage.

I see my Dr. next week to talk about my next steps.

I will forever miss this baby. FOREVER. But I am happy to be able to look toward the future.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the beautiful comment. dealing with any loss is hard and perhaps you and i can get back on this baby train together and share our journey towards our living babies!

cheers to your courage and to the future!

Alison said...

Glad you're feeling better. Good luck next week - I'll be thinking about you.

Jill said...

You're absolutely right, moving on is easier once the evidence isn't staring you in the face (and punching you in the gut). I hope you continue to heal physically and emotionally. Hang in there, and I hope your next try is the one worth waiting for!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!!!

Marla said...

Well, I never thought I would be congratulating anyone on a BFN, but... Congrats! It seems odd to type that, but I know it's the right thing, considering the circumstances.

I'm so happy that you are in a better place now. I can't imagine what you have been going through personally, but know that you have tons of peeps that really do care!

Jen said...

I am glad you are feeling better and are able to more easily move onto the next cycle now

Anonymous said...

So glad that your body did itself and you didn't need any intervention.

AL said...

Glad your body did its job. and you can move on to the next try. I hope the feelings of peace and the courage are here to stay. Good luck at your appointment next week.

Jenn said...

So sorry that you had to go through this... thanks for your comment while I went through mine. It was my fifth... and I hate to say it, but it always hurts just a little. It took me several months to have peace about continuing to try, I'm so happy that you have found that peace!

... said...

It is always good to get to the point where you can focus on the future and all the promises it can hold. Prayers for you on this new frontier.

Lin said...

So glad that your body took care of things on its own...and that you're able to move forward and process things a bit more. So sorry for all you've been and are going through. Your positive outlook remains an inspiration!

ICLW

Melissa said...

Glad your body is listening to you!

I am happy that you are at peace. It's never easy. At 10 months since our last M/C, I'm just coming to terms with Peace.

I admire your courage & strength.

A said...

I am so happy that your body is doing what it's supposed to, even if this time has to follow losing your baby. I will be praying that you'll conceive again soon!!

Melody said...

Just posted a comment on your spiritual thought post from 10/7

jones said...

Glad that things are looking more hopeful today. Sending you lots of good thoughts.

One Who Understands said...

Yeah for BFN! A lot can be said for your body taking care of itself. That is such a great sign. Hopefully this is the only time it will ever have to do this.