That is where I threw my stupid positive pregnancy test yesterday. No pictures were taken and I didn't leave it on my bathroom counter all day and keep going back in to look at it. That is reserved for the positives that mean there is a baby growing and multiplying in there, not some stupid tissue that just won't let go and is just hanging out in my uterus reminding me that there is no baby in there. The second line was pretty light so hopefully that is a good sign that I will still get a negative on my own. I don't see my Dr. until the 27th so as long as I get a negative by then it will be ok. Too bad I was supposed to see my Dr. on the 29th for my first pregnancy appointment. Stupid miscarriage!
May I never be mad about a positive again!
***Sorry I have been a slacker commenter this week. I am trying to get back to the point where I can offer support and excitement. I just need to make sure I am keeping my head above water first. Thanks for your continued love and support for me. It is much appreciated! XOXO!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

11 comments:
I took one last week and was heartbroken to still see it positive. Did your Dr. not want to do blood test on you to monitor the levels?
No need to apologize. I hope you are able to get a negative on your own.
Ugh, that is no fun. I'm so sorry. My dr. kept making me go in every other day to make sure my levels went down. They told me it had to get to zero. On like the 4th visit it was 2 and they told me to come back. I looked at her and told her no, I was done. I hope this situation doesn't keep dragging out for you. As if we need to be reminded. Here's hoping for brighter days ahead...
I hope you get a (-) soon. Don't worry about commenting we all just want you to feel better!
I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that you get a negative pregnancy test soon!
God Bless
Hang in there, I hope your body is taking care of everything on its own. You WILL get another positive again, and it will be the kind you are crossing your fingers and toes to see.
Hope you get a negative on your own. hang in there. *hugs*
I like that your label is "Cheer Up Charlie" :) Hope you start feeling better soon!
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It sucks, plain and simple and it takes time to recover and heal and get to a place where you're not so angry and sad. I'm wishing for you that the healing comes to you sooner rather than later and that your path ahead is smoother.
Even though I haven't been able to comment, you're in my prayers as you heal physically and emotionally-
Still praying for you. I am sorry you & DH are going through this - it bites. Something I really wish you never ever had to deal with.
{hugs!}
Post a Comment