9.15.2009

Why Why Why?

I know it is important to have hope and to look for the positive, but right now I wish I didn't have any. I hate that even though I know I had NO ovulation this cycle I am still hoping that because I have been going pee more then usual that I might be pregnant. I am just setting myself up for letdown once CD1 comes. Why do I have to live in a fantasy land where you don't need an egg present to get prego? I am not looking forward to the hard dose of reality coming my way.

On a good note...I lost 3.5 lbs this week! YAY!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope. It's a tricky feeling/emotion/thing...but we all have it. It gets us through the hard times and maybe not so hard times.

Hugs to you my friend and wishing the best for you. You'll get there.

And yeah! for the weight loss!!

Busted Tube said...

I'm glad that hope is alive for you even though sometimes hope is a tricky thing to try to balance with realism!

And YAY on the weightloss- that's always a nice feeling of accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Looking for the positive keeps us going. It's a hard let down sometimes, but sometimes we need the hope to get from day to day. congrats on your weight loss!