9.15.2009

Borderline My Eye

I just got off the phone with my Dr. and my Progesterone test from Sunday (CD28) came back as "borderline ovulation"...What the hell does that mean? Did I or didn't I? Shouldn't it be black or white...either there is an egg that can turn into a baby, or my tubes are empty yet again, it can't be simpler then that. Either way, I have to go back this Sunday to test again (CD35). Heaven help me!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Borderline? Weird. I guess you were really close but not high enough? I hope they are able to tell you more at your next appointment. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! I'm enjoying reading.
I'm on cycle #2 of Clomid. Two months ago, I was told there was "possible ovulation." I had the same thought as you. What is that? Either it did happen or it didn't. Hopefully, you did. Good luck!

Baby Hungry said...

~S...Thanks for the comment, I want to read your blog, but it isn't listed on your profile. Please let me know what it is!

Melissa said...

You tell 'em! So confusing!

Hoping your next test brings great results :)

Busted Tube said...

Did they give you an actual level? Otherwise 'borderline' can mean so many different things! Good luck!

A said...

My progesterone was 6.4 without clomid. This was okay by my OBGYN's standards, but fairly low according to my RE's standards. Since the RE is in the business of getting me pregnant, I'm going to go with his analysis! My RE wants a progesterone above 10 to indicate ovulation..I would see if you can get the actual number!

Jen said...

Argh. I feel your frustration there. Back when I saw my regular OB,my Progesterone level was 12 at first, which he said meant I "probably" didn't ovulate. When I started seeing my RE, she said anything over 3 meant ovulation had occurred. Obviously doctors don't even agree on this. How are we ever supposed to know what is going on??!! Hope your next appt goes better!

Kate said...

So frustrating! I know how annoying it is to not ovulate, but to still want to read your "symptoms" like a normal person. Ugh.

Alison said...

Sorry this is so frustrating. It seems like nothing IF-related is very simple or easy. Hang in there...don't you have a vacay coming up? :)

Anonymous said...

Baby Hungry~
You're welcome for the comment. Sorry, I don't have a blog yet. I've been out of town a few days and getting caught up on your posts. Yay for finally ovulating! :)