...and give the win to the Ovaries.
CD18. No O yet. Still a faint second line.
Anyone out there still have hope for O this late in a Clom id cycle?
Yesterday when opening up to a RL friend her response when I said I still hadn't ovulated was "Well maybe you don't have any eggs. Have they tested that?" Thanks for the pep talk. It was super awesome!
Hope you are all having better luck them me.
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

9 comments:
Are you temping as well? I never have gotten a positive on the opk's, but I have clear 0 on my charts.
Thanks for your note. It seems like people who aren't going through it don't really know what to say. I'm glad to know that others feel the same way I do.
Oh no.. I'm sorry it still hasn't shown.
Maybe the OBGYN will increase the Clomid dosage for you next month?
I've given up talking to RL friends as well, they always have terrible responses that just piss me off
I can't believe she said that.
Woah, talk about a pick me up. That's like calling a suicide hotline and they tell you "sure, jump" What the heck?!
I agree with Callmemama, are you temping? Sometimes I have to rely on that instead of OPKs.
Don't give up Hope just yet!
Yikes! Insensitive much???
Will your doctor induce ovulation with Ovidrel?
Good luck!
Oh no! You can't let the ovaries win! I was having the same thought as the previous commenter..What about ovulation induction?!? It might expedite the process!
Wow. What an insensitive comment!
I don't ovulate until Day 21 or 22 of my cycle, but obviously that's not right since we've never been pregnant. Keep checking, though, it never hurts to try!
My doc is really conservative, too, and won't monitor except for the 21-day progesterone test.
I'm sure once you're teamed up with an RE you'll have many more options given to you.
Keep taking the tests...I ovulate on day 22-23 with nothing and then around day 17 when I'm on Clomid so it's not too late.
Post a Comment