Dear Ovaries,
I am really really bummed. You were supposed to let the eggs out for their big date this weekend and you failed to do so. Why can you not just do it? It is really not that big of a deal. I think you are selfish and mean. I have been so excited this cycle thinking everything was going to work and you are taking all my excitement and turning it into sadness. I know that today is only CD15 and that there is still plenty of time for you to let them out, but each day that passes I lose a bit of hope. Soon I will have none left. The light pink line on my OPK's seems to be getting lighter too. Please don't play tricks on me, I really can't take it. I promise to take you on Vacation if you could just DO YOUR JOB!
Please promptly change your behavior!
Me
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

7 comments:
I'm sorry it hasn't happened for you yet...maybe it's just a few days late?
Hoping you see a + OPK tomorrow morning....
Can you use ovidril? My doctor will be having me use it to release the eggs. Good luck!
C'mon ovaries! Get to work!
Good luck- I hope you get a nice strong ovulation very soon!
Seriously ovaries...why do you have to be so difficult? I hope you get your act together ASAP!
(((HUGS))) in the meantime!
Oh no! I sure hope you get a peak OPK soon!
I've spent so much money on those darn OPKs (and I'm too lazy to use the cheap ones...I always use digital) - it took a couple months for me to figure out that I ovulate so late in my cycle, which meant two boxes per cycle.
Hope you get your positive soon!
Get + yet??
Post a Comment