This past week was my first time participating in ICLW. I think the whole concept of it is AMAZING! I was able to find blogs that of those of you who are in the same stages of this IF journey as me and blogs that I will continue reading. I am normally someone who is a little comment shy and do much more reading then commenting, but this week pushed me outside of my comfort zone. I really liked commenting on peoples blogs and being able to offer support and what little experience I have.
I was also able to receive great comments and support and advice from you! THANK YOU! getting an email saying I had another comment made me so happy and so loved. I was able to be so open this week with what I was feeling and experiencing and never once felt alone. Those feelings you all gave me are invaluable. I feel like I have real blogger friends now who I care about and I know care about me too. I am so thankful I found this community to help me through this difficult time in my life. I really hope I can offer the same support and love you have offered me.
I am feeling a lot better today. I think yesterday was just an off day. I am still getting hot flashes from time to time, but they are totally manageable.
Last night I had a faint line on my OPK. I know this doesn't mean that I will O for sure, but it at least makes me feel like I am on the right path.
We have been doing a little extra BD this week just in case I miss my ovulation :) It has been hurting me a lot, stinging really bad after. I don't know if anyone else has had this symptom with Clom id or not. I hope it goes away cause I need to be in tip top condition this weekend since I should ovulate on Sunday or Monday (should being the key word here). ;) ;)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thanks again for all the support this week!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

6 comments:
I couldn't have said it better! The IF community IS awesome!! :-) So glad you enjoyed ICLW! It was my first time, too, and it was definitely a blast!
A faint line is a great sign of hopefully good things to come! I'll keep fingers crossed for you!
It was my first time with ICLW too and I loved it :)
Faint lines are great - at least you know your body is getting ready to do what it is suppose to soon! YAY!!
Glad you are feeling better :)
You have an award on my blog :) Please stop by to pick it up and don't forget to pass it along!! Enjoy!!
Well said!
I look forward to continuing to read your blog and hope things go well with the BD'ing! Have you tried PreSeed? Clomid can cause dryness, which can lead to irritation so something like PreSeed might help so you can keep going & enjoying!
I enjoyed ICLW as well :) I'm glad it helped you to feel more open and supportive. I'm glad I found you and will continue to read.
I hope that clomid is the answer. Look forward to following your story. your animals are so very cute!
This was my first ICLW too! And we're on the 1st round of Clomid together too! :) LOL
I couldn't have written it better myself. I know a lot of time my current friends just don't get it {IF and everything in between} but I'm glad to know I have People who know what I'm going through.
Keepine fingers crossed for a + OPK!
Post a Comment