That would explain my lack of blogging and reading. I have been in a huge state of denial. I am just trying to continue on as if I have everything I want in life. No reason for this, I just think it is the stage of grief I am in.
Here is a little update:
Job: I didn't get the career job I was talking about in my last post. I am ok with it. It has made me feel really grateful about the job I do have an quit complaining about the pay. I love having my Friday's off, and right now that it more important that any amount of money. I am also really busy so my days go super fast.
Life: We went to California for a week, 2 weeks ago. It was nice to relax and play in the sun. We have been playing every weekend since the Memorial Day. Cabins, California...you name it. My house needs to be dusted and my garden has weeds taking over, but we have needed fun in our life so that is what we have done. We are actually planning a trip to Japan for this fall. We just need a timeshare hotel to open up for us.
My veggie garden (that I started from seeds) is doing great. It is so fun to watch something grow because of my love and care. I will have to update "project creating life" soon. I can't wait to eat the fruits (or veggies) of my labor!!
I have a dear friend with Ovarian Cancer. She was diagnosed last May, fought and got a clean bill of health in December, and then it returned with a vengeance, March. She is one strong fighter, but it isn't looking very good right now. I am way to young to bury a best friend, so I am praying for a miracle.
TTC: My friend had her baby today. We would have been only a few weeks apart. I should have a 3 week old right now. I am heartbroken that she is holding a baby and I still have an empty womb. The only comforting words people have to say to be is "it'll happen" Really?? When?
My last cycle ended in a BFN. The good news with this cycle is that I did get a positive O and started the progesterone. I am not a fan of sticking something up there each day, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I also started AF all on my own. That is BIG for me. I haven't done that for 2.5 years. Thank you Col mid!! I am now just in my O2ww (this is where I wait for ovulation) then I will have my real 2ww. I am on CD13 and have gotten +O around day 20-21. One more week. My mom thinks this is the one. I really hope she is right!
I hope you are all doing well. Congrats to any good news, and hugs to any bad. Even in my absence I have been thinking and hoping for each one of you. If I can work on this denial phase, I promise to be better.
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

6 comments:
It sounds like you have been busy. Playing on the weekends is great! I'm hoping this cycle is the one for you too!
Sorry about your friend. Will say a prayer for her.
I think that we all go through those denial phases. I am glad that you have been able to make time for some fun in your life!
Life is hard--there's no denying that, is there?
I am sorry about your friend's battle with cancer, and for your grieving and last BFN... that's a lot of pain to deal with. I wish there was something that could be said or done to make it magically fade away...
Glad to hear that you've had a chance to get away for a little bit, and try to enjoy your life again. Wish I had a green thumb like you!
--Nice to have you back among us again, too... you've been missed.
First, I'm sorry you didn't get the job but kudos to you for taking it in stride. Second, California sounds great! I'm glad you and the hubs had fun. I'm sure it was a much needed and deserved break. As for your friend, I can absolutely sympathize and empathize. I lost my best friend to cancer far too young. It still seems surreal to me. Last, as for your friend having a baby. That is wonderful for her but so very difficult for you. I frequently visit a blog of a woman that was pg at the same time as me in 2008. Her adorable daughther is now 17 mo. I know I shouldn't even go there but I can't seem to help myself. It's amazing to think I should have a child that age. In any event, hang in there hon. I wish you and your friend the best.
*hugs* glad to see you blogging again. I'm sorry that you don't have your own baby now, that totally sucks. I hope that it will be your turn soon and that things start turning around for the positive for you.
Denial is not always a bad thing. Dh and I spent a considerable amount of time in that phase and it was such great therapy for us. Sure, the IF wound would split wide open every once in a while, but for the most part we tried to forget about TTC and IF and pretend we didn't even care and were perfectly happy already. I'm glad you and DH have been playing so much this summer. I hope this cycle is it for you too :)
Post a Comment