3.28.2010

1:45 PM MST

+
Tomorrow
+
Sonohysterogram
=
me freaking out just a little bit!

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Part of me hopes that everything is perfect in there, and part of me hopes there is a very easily fixable problem so I know why I keep losing my babies.

The mind of a multiple pregnancy loss-er = CRAZY!!

I'll make sure and tell him to check for mold!!

18 comments:

Stacie said...

I totally get the whole "I wish they'd find something to fix" feeling. Having a bit of that myself. I've got my fingers crossed that things go smoothly, and that you get some answers to your questions.

Good luck!

Circus Princess said...

Good luck!

Melissa said...

Good luck Today! Hoping all goes well :)

Basic Girl said...

Good luck today, will be thinking about you!!

AL said...

Good luck today!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

Jen said...

Good luck! I hope you find out some answers :)

Browniris said...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Stephanie said...

I have mine tomorrow too!! I will be praying for you!!

Courtney said...

Praying for a great outcome!

Jenn said...

Will be thinking about you! Hope it shows everything is normal.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

I guess I'm a little late, but I hope everything went well. Thinking about you.

Alison said...

Hope it went well!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well. Do you have any results yet? I totally understand what you mean by wanting something fixable to be wrong with you. Best wishes!

AL said...

How did it go?

bibc said...

i just had a sono friday-ugh! it was horrible. hoping you will update soon...

xoxo
lis

alliemich said...

I hear ya - had that test last week but like u, wasn't as bad as thought was gonna be. Still was no picnic! Glad your results were good. I have to have hysterscopy now mine wasn't good. Have ashermans maybe they will remove scar tissue and maybe will be the ticket! I understand you being relieved there is no problem but confused now that there isn't. Please let me know what your Dr says is next step before ttc. glad you were able to have testing after 2 - I had to have a 3rd :( before my tests.