9.25.2009

This morning...

I screamed,

danced,

sang,

twirled,

cheered,

and celebrated!


And took 2 pregnancy tests cause we didn't believe the first one!

28 comments:

Alison said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful start to your vacation! Woot!

A said...

WOW!!!! That is awesome!!! Congrats :)

Marla said...

That is the best news I've heard all day! Big congrats to you!!!!! Happy Hawaiian vacay, too! :o)

Melissa said...

AGH!!! I am jumping up and down right now! SO so happy for you two!!

Congrats on the BFP!

Jen said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our babies will be due the same week :-)

... said...

I found you from Remember All the Way's blog. Congratulations!

Circus Princess said...

Aloha Friday!! I'm so, so, SO HAPPY for you!!

Best of luck :-)

Jill said...

...and you didn't even think you ovulated! Way to go!! This will make for a joyful vacation - enjoy!

RELH said...

ICLW.. Congrats!

Unknown said...

I am usually a lurker but I HAD to comment! CONGRATULATIONS! How amazing you must feel!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Stacie said...

Yippee!!!! Congratulations!

Kait said...

CONGRATS!!! YAY!!!!

Busted Tube said...

Yahoo!!!!
Congratulations! How exciting! What great news!!!!!

MRS.B said...

ahhhhh!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! wow wow wow! what awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Isn't that the most beautiful sight you've ever seen? Well, it will be in until that first time you hold your little one(s) in your arms.

EEk!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats! Love the pictures of you, your cute :) Did you have any symptoms?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Lynn said...

That is wonderful news! Very very very happy for you :D Many congrats!

~ICLW~

Jen said...

How are you feeling? I am still not really feeling much; I hope it's just too soon!

AL said...

OMG!!!

I am so EXCITED for you! That's amazing, after thinking you didn't even ovulate this month. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is so wonderful! Congratulations! The pictures are cute. :)

jones said...

AMAZING!!!

Kari said...

Congrats!! What a wonderful way to start your morning!!

ICLW

Kate said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How exciting and wonderful for you. It's your time!

I'm hoping to see that same beautiful line in about a week...

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray!!! This is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your BFP!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!!