10.05.2009

Aloha!

Me and my beautiful little sister in Hawaii.


Aloha to all my blogging friends! I missed reading about all your lives, but we had a great Hawaiian Vacation. Too bad I came back to snow in my mountains and freezing temperatures.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your kind words of congrats. It means so much to me that so many people who are going through such a hard journey themselves can be so genuinely happy for someone else's happiness in the middle of their own sadness. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

My biggest fear is that my good news did upset some of you because I don't want to be the reason anyone hurts more then they have to. I hope instead my joy can give you hope that it will happen for each one of you. I know that I still pray for that for all of you.

I want to continue blogging about the newest phase in my IF journey, and hope you will still read along with me, but if you need to stay away for a while please do. I have a lot of reading to catch up on, but will continue to keep reading and giving support when I can. I love you all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great time :)

Jen said...

that's awesome that you got to have a trip to Hawaii at this exiting time. A celebration of epic proportions!

A said...

I'll definitely keep reading while I'm longing to be blessed, too- I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Marla said...

I'm so happy you had a nice relaxing time in the sun :) While you were away, I gave you a gift on my blog. Check it out when you get a moment. Welcome back to the blog-world!

Alison said...

Welcome back! I look forward to following your pregnancy journey. Congrats again!

AL said...

Glad you had fun in Hawaii, a perfect time to celebrate.

I will keep reading, your story gives me hope that luck can change at any time. Hope you have an happy and healthy 9 months!

Lin said...

CONGRATS! So happy for you! :-) Glad you had a blast in Hawaii, too...and I love the paper crane post further down the page. Sending prayers for DH's mom and a happy, healthy 9 months for you!

Starla said...

It seems weird to be leaving a comment here for Blogger Bingo - I mean reading from present day to the past is an emotional rollercoster for me - not even to down play your feelings. Such a sad event to go through. I pray that you have the strenght to continue on.
*hugs*