9.18.2009

Playing Hookie

Here is my happy post as promised.

I am ditching out of work early today to go shopping with my mom and sister. (Don't tell!) Nothing like a little retail therapy!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your day started out like that...I'm glad you left early to go shopping, I bet that cheered you up! Your dr sounds very frustrating, I hope things turn around! Have a great weekend! Did you buy anything shopping?
~JC

Busted Tube said...

I hope you had a great shopping trip!
Enjoy your weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great weekend and had some great shopping. yea for getting out early :D

Anonymous said...

Yay! Stimulate that economy!

MRS.B said...

Hope you had a great time!

Melissa said...

I hope you had a great time, found something fabulous and your day got better :)

Kristin said...

I hope you have a fabulous time with your mom and sis and find some wonderful things to buy.

{{{Hugs}}} and I'm sorry you are at odds with your doctor.