My Dr.'s office called with the results of the test I didn't want and didn't think I needed.
CD35 - 14.9 - definite ovulation
I feel bad for complaining so much now. I feel bad for the mean thoughts I had about my Dr. I feel bad that I stopped doing OPK because I had given up on this cycle, and didn't BD when I should have.
My Dr. will be back in town tomorrow and will let me know what do about the rest of this cycle.
I think I deserve a lecture...please be nice!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

11 comments:
Dude, you don't deserve a lecture at all! With as low as the #s were before how were you supposed to know??!! I would've thought the exact same thing.
Awesome that you did ovulate though! Yay!
And I think we all *did* go to medical school. The Unversity of Dr. Google with a minor in IF blogging. :-) hehe
Sometimes I think that makes us more qualified then some medical "profesionals"!
Don't feel bad for complaining. You had questions that needed answers. Don't feel bad!
I am glad to hear that you ovulated. And you never know what might happen.
That's great - so maybe you just ovulated later than you thought! That's good news :).
It's good news! That's what you should focus on. We all think we know more than the doctors do occasionally...having gotten our degree from Google University! It's pretty natural. Be kind to yourself and enjoy the next cycle!
Have a great day!
ICLW
Congratulations on a good strong ovulation! How frustrating that it took so long to get there!
At least you now know you ovulated and the Clomid worked! I had a similar situation with 3.0 progesterone at 21 days and 12.3 at 28 days...
And don't worry about Dr. Google...how else would we come up with such great questions for our docs? :)
No lecturing here, plus we just met! I also ignored my current cycle. Last week my OB asked me what cycle day I was and I think she was annoyed that I had no idea! Oh well, I thought we were heading down a different path. I look forward to checking in again. Good luck!
~ICLW~
I thought for sure I commented on this post! No lecture necessary- maybe the outcome of this cycle will be a surprise, too! ;-)
LOL Love Jen's comment about Google University and agree completely!
I think that your concerns and frustrations over the test were well founded, even if they turned out to be unnecessary. The great news is that you ovulated!! Perhaps more surprises are in store this month! :-)
ICLW
How were you supposed to know? I think if you needed the month off, you needed the month off. For mental health :)
At least now you know you DID ovulate, and you will again! Keep it positive...
Yeah, we have to remember that /sometimes/ the doctors know best. :D I used to pity my poor doc, since I had access to the medical journals as well as the University of Google! I don't think he was used to that.
Good news that you did ovulate though!
Post a Comment