9.22.2009

Plan of Action

Dr. called this morning. She is very excited about my ovulation.

My plan of action is as follows:

CD40 - Take pregnancy test - This is on Friday, the day before we leave for Hawaii. I think a BFN wouldn't have an impact on my mood for the trip since I had already given up on this cycle and am not in any way expecting a positive.

If positive - scream and shout and celebrate
If negative - start Pro vera

If no bleeding occurs, repeat pregnancy test.

Once bleeding begins, start 50mg Clo mid on CD5-9. (While I originally wanted a higher dose, since ovulation did occur I am going to try and be a patient patient.)

Start OPK on CD20 this cycle, and don't stop them this time!

Have sex every other day this whole cycle just in case.

I really hope next time will do the trick!

13 comments:

Marla said...

Sounds like you have a busy month ahead. ;) Good luck with the baby making. But does that mean you'll have AF in Hawaii ?? :(

Jen said...

Have fun in Hawaii; that is very exciting!! Also have fun with all teh BDing :O

A said...

Sounds like a great plan to me!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great plan!

I'm hoping you get a positive and get to scream & job for joy.

Have fun in Haiwaii!

Jenn doesn't want to wait for God's plan said...

Prayers to you on this cycle. Excited for you!

Jill said...

Ooh, Hawaii will be amazing - enjoy! On another note, the late O is what I didn't like about Clomid on CD 5-9. When I did CD 3-7 the O was on CD14. Shorter cycles, less waiting. Was 5-9 your dr's default? I've had both ways and don't know why some use one and some use another. I wish there was data on success with one vs. other.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a plan! That is wonderful! I hope the cycle works! Have a great vacation!

ICLW

FET Accompli said...

I so hope it works - and your wedding picture is just so beautiful!

Kate said...

SO exciting about the plan. I am on a similar boat -- I ovulated this cycle (I'm 99% sure!) for the first time EVER on Clomid. I think we nailed it in terms of timing... but my temp hasn't risen yet, so I can't be sure that the little egg was actually released. In any case, I have an app't for a blood pregnancy test on October 6th. CAN'T WAIT!!! Good luck to you!!!

quadmom said...

That sounds like a good plan! I hope it works for you. I am so jealous that you get to go to Hawaii! I have always wanted to go!


ICLW

Alison said...

Hoping you get that positive THIS cycle!!

AL said...

Glad you have a plan and a great vacation to look forward to!

(hoping that by some miracle you get a positive this friday..who knows...)

Busted Tube said...

Yay for having a plan! I hope you get your BFP, but how great is it that either way you still get to go to Hawaii!