9.04.2009

The Calm AFTER yesterday's storm.

I got a call from my Dr.'s office this morning and I am feeling a lot better. They are going to test me on Sunday and then depending on my results they will most likely put me on 100mg for Clom id Cycle 2. I talked to her about the Ovid rel and she said that I would have to be seeing an RE for that. Not what I wanted to hear, but I can respect that.

Overall, I am feeling a lot better today. I have come to terms with this cycle more. The only thing that I am having such a hard time with is that I am STILL seeing a faint line with every test. I don't feel like that faint line is going to turn into anything more, but I will keep testing until my Dr. puts me back on Pro vera to force my period that never comes on it's own.

I guess it is pretty hard to expect my body to go from NO ovulation at all, to a perfect ovulation and growing fetus all in one month. I don't break bad habits that fast, so I can't expect my dear ovaries to do the same. They may have won this battle, but they will not win the War! I will keep bugging them until they give me an egg or two!!

Off to our family cabin for a nice relaxing weekend. Hope you all have a good one too!

XOXO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your thinking about fixing bad habits. It's a good way to think about things in a positive way. Hope you have a great weekend.

Busted Tube said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa said...

Looks like it's Clomid Cycle#2 for us huh? LOL...

I think my Dr. is also pushing mine to 100mg.

I like your positive thinking. Send some of that my way why don't you.

Have a great & stress free weekend!

AL said...

I'm sure I'll be with you on Clomid cycle 2, but I til Sunday.

Glad your Dr is responsive and honest with you...I hope the higher dose does the trick.