Dearest Ovaries,
I just wanted to write and tell you how marvelous you have been looking these past few days. Have you lost weight, or done something different with your hair? Whatever it is...keep it up!
I know that Clom id has been knocking on your door the last couple of days asking if your lovely lady tenants can come out for a date with some hot and studly sperm dudes around Saturday or Sunday. I understand that you are hesitant to let them out since you have been protecting them for so long, but it really is time to let them go and spread their own wings and see what they can become. I would never set them up with anyone but the best sperm I could find, so rest assured they will be in great hands.
You knew when you took them in that it was your job to keep them safe until it was their time to step out on their own in the big bad world and that time has finally come. It is your time to shine and show the world just how good you did your job as their caretaker. Be strong, I know you can do it!
The sperm will be there to pick them up as soon as I receive your ok on my OPK.
Best wishes,
Me
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

5 comments:
Great letter to your ovaries. I hope the clomid works!
LOL! I hope your ovaries respond and take your letter seriously. Good luck the next few days!
Great letter, good luck!
I love it!! Seriously, how could your ovaries say no to that! Best of luck!!! :-)
ICLW
LOL! Your letter made me smile.
Come on Ovaries!!
Hoping the Clomid works!
Post a Comment