8.24.2009

Clomid is my Friend!!

So far...so good. 3 pills down and not really any side effects. I don't know if the side effects will come later or if I am good to go. I really hope I am good to go.


My DH and I are super nerdy, and took some pictures documenting me taking my first dose for your viewing pleasure. They made us laugh just thinking of showing them to our kid someday.


***DISCLAIMER: Normally I don't look quite so hideous...but we had just gotten home from a long day of boating.





















Look for more letters to my Cycle coming soon.....

10 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! I love the pics. Now I wish I took pictures.

Good luck this cycle :)

Infertility And Me said...

Love the pictures! They gave me good laugh. I needed that!!!

A said...

Those pics are priceless! I got headaches the last couple days I took the pills- hope you are all in the clear, though!!

Tiffanie said...

thanks for you comment on my blog!

and, great pics! i really didn't have any bad side effects from the clomid, maybe a few headaches. totally tolerable. hopefully you sail right thru them without any problem:)

ICLW

My Endo Journey said...

Haha! Looks like something I would do!

Good luck with this cycle!!!

ICLW!

Baby Hungry said...

For those of you who said you had headaches...I have had a constant headache for about 3 days, but I thought it was just from stress because I had never heard of people getting headaches from Clomid. Thanks for sharing...my headache makes a lot more sense now!

Anonymous said...

Haha on your pictures. Very cute. I hope you continue to have no side effects. I will be starting my second round of clomid in a week or two.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

you are adorable! oh, how i do NOT miss the clomid crazies..

i was looking at your sidebar and thats exactly what i did. one month of clomid from the ob and then booked my appt with an re to really get a move on our treatment. i wish you the best!!

Fran said...

Lovely pics! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, here's a virtual hug back to you wishing you all the best for your clomid cycle! Fran

ICLW

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! Good luck!