Dear Clo mid:
CD5 is tomorrow and you know what that means....I am going to swallow you with a big old glass of water before I go to bed. I would really appreciate it if you could be nice to me while you are in there...just go to my ovaries and unlock the gate that they have been keeping all my eggs behind and let them come out for a little romantic date with DH's sperm in a few days. So simple...I know you can do it!
I don't mean to sound high maintenance, but could you please try to do this without making me throw up, turn into an emotional wreck, get major headaches, or feel like a grandma with hot flashes. I am very nervous that you are going to do a number of these things to me, but I will still swallow you every day for the next five days, so you might as well just give up the fight and do your job. You can either make our time together hard or easy. You decide.
I am so so excited for you to be joining our little army against infertility and know you will be an integral part to our team. If you are good I will buy you a treat...think about it!
Kisses,
Me
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

15 comments:
LOL..."Clomid, you better listen if you know what's good for you!"
Hope it treats you well!
Clomid, you better be nice!! I know a beagle who will howl at you if you don't behave! ;)
I hope the clomid is nice to you! I know how exciting the first treatment cycle can be - feeling like you're finally getting to move forward - but at the same time it can be harder too, because it seems like there's more at stake. Good luck this cycle - with the clomid, and with the outcome!
(here from ICLW)
That's so cute! I love it! Good luck!
Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com
ICLW
Good luck on Clomid! It made me sweat like a beast.
You're note to Clomid is hilarious. I will check back for your BFP!! :)
Well I hope Clo Mid Listens up!!! Good luck on your cycle with it. I have been worried about taking that step. Sending you lots of Baby Dust!!!
ICLW
I love that you also wrote a letter to your period - and now to clomid! Rooting clomid on to join your little army against infertility (love that!). Good luck!!!!
ICLW
Good luck with this cycle and I hope Clomid listens to you, I hear it can suffer from selective deafness at times!
ICLW
Just stopping by for ICLW. :)
Love your letters to your cycle and clomid...here's hoping that she listens and obeys! :)
Best of luck to you...looking forward to hearing your good news!
That letter is awesome! I especially like the part about buying it a treat if it's good.... love it!
ICLW
What a cute letter. I hope Clo-mood is kind to you and that it is just the thing you need to achieve your dream.
~ICLW
Hope the clomid is nice and does what it is supposed to without all the OTHER stuff..
ICLW
Hope Clomid is good on you!
And wishing you the very best in your journey to be parents.
ICLW
I hope Clomid is being nice to you!!
Good luck with this cycle.
Happy ICLW!
Good luck this cycle! I hope Clomid does the trick for you and listens about keeping the side effects away! I am in my first Clomid cycle too and so far haven't really had side effects (maybe a few minutes of feeling overheated).
Happy ICLW!
Post a Comment