Hey Everyone! I had a bit of a freak out last month and the only way for me to be able to get through it was to treat my life like I didn't even want a baby. I stopped all tracking, prenatal vitamin taking, and blogging. It really helped me to just focus on the rest of my life that felt out of control. I thank you all for your comments and concerns. It really meant a lot that people out there cared about me and how I was doing. Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you all.
I am happy to report that my marriage is doing so much better. I feel close to my husband like I haven't for a long time. We are being more open with each other and and really thinking of one another more. We still have a long way to go, but I know that our relationship is strong and can overcome anything that is thrown our way.
I am excited to start taking Prov era tonight so I can get back to starting my Clom id cycle. Everything just feels better this time. Last month I was so scared about starting the medication and worried about what it would do to me, but this time I feel so much excitement. I am excited to be taking this step to get us closer to getting a baby. I am still concerned about side effects, but the excitement outweighs those fears. I am also glad to be back to blogging and reading all your blogs. I am so glad I found this community....it has helped me so much!
#Microblog Monday 605: Halloween Candy
13 hours ago

2 comments:
Welcome back! I'm so glad you're doing better.
Excellent!! I have been praying for you and checking to see if you're back...and now you are! Welcome!
Post a Comment