8.11.2009

I will never learn!

Every cycle if I ever feel out of the norm in even the slightest bit I explain it by hoping it is a pregnancy sign. Last month I was a little sick to my stomach and really thirsty. The month before, I couldn't sleep which is really odd for me. This month, I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open...even in a meeting this morning. In my head I know that I am not ovulating and that without ovulation I can not get pregnant so I know these symptoms are just a part of life, but in my heart I hope my head is wrong. What are your crazy made up pregnancy symptoms??

4 comments:

A said...

The one last cycle was bloating! It is definitely one thing or another every cycle- I'm prayin my heart out someday they will be REAL pregnancy symptoms!!

A said...

Me again! I left you an award on my blog!

Lin said...

You're not the only one! I get "pinchy-type" cramps. Happens almost every cycle...and yet, I somehow convince myself that this cycle it's different. *SIGH* It's so easy to go crazy TTC!

FX that this is your cycle and these are very real symptoms for you!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG when Husband and I first started TTC every month I was a walking pregnancy side effect encyclopedia!

every frequent urination was pregnancy - not the twelve thousand ounces of water i drink a day

the nausea was pregnancy - not my pancreatic issues (even though i have chronic nausea this nausea was different - yah right)

so i feel your pain.
and now that we've been ttc for 3+years i swear if and/or when i get pregnant i won't believe it.

iclw

-alison
runamokamok.wordpress.com