7.08.2009

Crying Hangover

I'm not doing so well today. I am DAYS away from finally being able to start my first Clom id cycle and then last night I found out my DH (or just H for the rest of this post) did something that really hurt me and complicates our marriage a little bit. We have been down this road before and I wanted to make sure our relationship was rock solid before we continued TTC and ended up taking a 3 month break. I thought we were over it, but it seems that it has come back to haunt me again. I am so upset that another thing has gotten in the way of me getting a baby. All I want to do is have a baby and be a mother and now who knows how long it will be before I am able to start Clom id. Right now I feel so alone. No one knows about this complication with my H except my mom and so I am worried about what to say to people when they want to know how Clom id is going. Any ideas?

6 comments:

A said...

Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry. I hope my comment today didn't make you feel worse! :( I will pray that God will bless and sustain your marriage!! I don't mean to sound trite, but we went through a tough patch about 2 years ago, and THE ONLY thing that kept me going was praying on my knees for God to sustain our marriage when we didn't know how. He sure came through- we are better than ever and eternally thankful! Email me if you need to!

Shinejil said...

I am so sorry you're facing this, on top of all the feelings starting treatment can bring.

Don't worry about other people--tell you needed to delay the cycle for personal reasons.

I don't know if you or your guy feel comfortable talking to someone else (pastor, pro therapist, etc) but maybe that would offer you some help and hope. You shouldn't have to deal with this alone.

Big hugs!

Cibele said...

I am here form lost and found. I,ve been there before. I was so focus on having a baby that I chose to overlook everything else. Work in your marriage, be a solid place, the baby will come. I got my happy ending, but not all of it...

annacyclopedia said...

I came from the lost and found, too - and I agree with Shinejil. You don't need to explain anything to anyone. It can be hard at first setting those boundaries, but I always have found that figuring out in advance what I'm going to say and then sticking to that like glue and not saying anything more really helped me cope when I was feeling vulnerable and people were pressing me for details. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this - life is just so hard sometimes, the way things just pile one on top of the other. I'm holding you in my thoughts today.

Anonymous said...

Not sure what to say...I'm so sorry you're having a hard time right now. Sending strength your way--you can get through this!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.