I hope you're doing well- I've been thinking about you! My first round of clomid didn't bring us baby, but I am hopeful that God will bless us with round #2!
waiting on pins and needles for baby girl to decided to join us!
US
OUR KIDS
IF Jorney In a Nutshell
June 2004 - Start the Pill.
November 2004 - Marry the love of my life.
November 2004 - December 2007 - Happy married life with no desire for kids.
January 2008 - Go off pill and start TTC.
March 2008 - First period since going off the pill.
June 2008 - See OBGYN about lack of period. Get put on Provera to force periods. Schedule appt for 6 months.
June 2008 - December 2008 - Continue to take Provera to force peiord each cycle.
December 2008 - See OBGYN. She wants me to chart BBT and take ovulation tests. DH needs to do SA. Schedule appt for 3 months out.
January 2009 - March 2009 - Take small break...can't handle all the stress.
March 2009-June 2009 - Track BBT and O. No Ovulation. DH gets SA and it comes back great. 28 on the 1-30 scale of fertility.
June 2009 - See OBGYN. Prescribes Clomid for CD 5-9. Schedule no follow up appt because I think she is not doing enough. Schedule with RE for September 2009.
July 2009 - Take a cycle off, too many vacations and don't want to have first Clomid cycle out of town. Reschedule RE for November 2009.
August 2009 - First Clomid Cycle - 50mg. Late ovulation - about day 26. BFP on CD40!
October 10, 2009 - Miscarriage #1 at about 6 weeks.
October 2009-January 2010 - Emotional healing, and medical break.
January 2010 - 2 year mark of trying and start of Clomid Cycle #2 - 50mg.
February 7, 2010 - BFP #2 on CD34
February 11, 2010 - Miscarriage #2 at about 4.5 weeks. Time to move to a MFM Dr.
February 2010 - Meet with MFM Dr. LOVE HIM! This is right where I am supposed to be.
February 2010-May 2010 - Medical Break again
May 2010 - 3rd Clomid Cycle - BFN, but AF came all on her own.
July 2010 - 4th Clomid Cycle
July 7, 2010 - BFP #3 - no celebrating till 12 weeks
4 comments:
Praying for a great first round of Clomid!! Are you at CD1 yet?
No CD1 yet. Once I take my first pill of Provera to make me have a period it takes me about 2 weeks to get to CD1. Thanks for the prayers!!
Doesn't it seem now that we live our life in two week time spans? Crazyness!
I hope you're doing well- I've been thinking about you! My first round of clomid didn't bring us baby, but I am hopeful that God will bless us with round #2!
Post a Comment