So I went and saw my
OBGYN last week. I was so excited to go
because I felt like this was the appointment that she would finally do something. I went in with all my charting and my DH had done is SA test. I was let down again... Each time I have gone in for IF I feel like she doesn't really understand that I want a baby and that I am sick of waiting. This time I felt like I was a big
inconvenience to her and she just wanted to get back to her normal pregnant
patients and deliver nice health babies. I know it is my own fault for not seeing an RE earlier, but I just couldn't make myself take that step. I was just hoping that I could get pregnant and not have to make that step. The day after my
OBGYN appointment I called and got an appointment with an RE that a
friend recommended me. I feel empowered since I made that appointment, but I am bummed I have to wait until September to get in. Again, I know this is all my own fault. My
OBGYN prescribed me
Clomid, and so I am going to do take in on CD 5-9 for the few cycles I will have before my RE
appt. I know some people might not agree with that choice, but I feel it is right for us. I saw my
OBGYN on CD8, so I need to wait out this cycle till I can start
Clomid. I am really scared to take
Clomid. I am worried about the side effects and mostly I am worried that it won't work. Everyone in
RL thinks that I will be
prego after just a few cycles on
Clomid, but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much only to have them come crashing down. I just wish I didn't have to wait this cycle out...I am ready to know one way or the other!
2 comments:
I know how you feel. I really love my OB/GYN but I think it may be time to get a referral to an RE. Everyone's attitude IRL is "it will happen" but I'm so. sick. of waiting, after 18+ months, and I can't really handle the slowness anymore. I was supposed to start Clomid in May but we didn't get to it at my appointment. So now, it's next month.
And everyone in my RL, too, thinks Clomid will be "just the little push I need," but I am not so convinced. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
Thanks!! Good luck with your Dr. appointment. Once you feel like you are actually doing something it will help a bunch.
Post a Comment