6.15.2009

IF Blogging??

Here I am...starting an IF blog. I have been resisting this for so long because I guess it makes everything more real. I keep trying to pretend that everything is ok and that our inability to have a baby is just a little fluke, but as I have been reading others blogs and the comments people offer and have seen so much support and I feel that I need to both receive and offer that same support. I also want to journal what I am going through and how I am feeling so it can help me cope and deal with what is going on as well as maybe help someone else. I have decided to keep this anonymous from my RL friends so I can be as open as I want. If how I chose to deal with and handle my own person journey with IF is different that what you would do please be kind when sharing your opinion. Our infertile lives are hard enough without putting each other down. I hope my personal experience can help someone else like others have helped me.

No comments: