6.16.2009

Mixed Emotions

My cousin's wife is currently in labor. They are pretty much our best friends and I couldn't be more excited for them. I am also excited because this kid will practically be like my nephew and I am excited to have a baby in my life.

I am also super bummed because these are our last friends that don't have kids yet and now everything is going to change. It is also a constant reminder that I don't have what I so desperately want, but everyone around me does. I feel like everyone is moving on with their life while I am stuck here all alone.

Infertility is so hard on so many different levels.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Welcome to blogging! I am here through the Ballroom, and I wanted to stop by and say "Hi."

Infertility is hard on different levels, but the hardest thing for me was that I never really knew what would end up being a trigger and making me super sad. Sigh. I do wish this was easier for you and me and everyone else who is on this crappy IF train.

Anyway, hugs to you. And welcome again. :-)

Stacie

P.S. Sometimes RE's have cancelation lists. That way, if someone cancels before your appointment in September, you would get an earlier appointment. It's just a thought...

Baby Hungry said...

Stacie

Thanks for the hello. It was so nice to get my first comment. I will look into my RE and see if she has a cancelation list. Thanks for reading!

Cortney