4.20.2010

I wish I was still asleep!

I had the BEST dream last night. 

I was pregnant.  9 months pregnant. 

I went into labor. 

I  was completely surprised when I delivered not one, but TWO healthy babies.

I was holding one baby boy and one baby girl in my arms as my alarm went off. 

I woke up with so much happiness in my heart wishing my dream was real life and trying to go back to sleep so I could keep living in my dream world. 

I finally gave up and came back to the real world.  My dream gave me hope at how wonderful it will be when my dream becomes a reality.  I know it will some day...well maybe except for the twins part.  Multiples scare me :)

8 comments:

A said...

I love those dreams! I had one on Friday night- I had a positive pregnancy test and Mr. A changed his license plate to "ItsTwins" (yes, too many characters for real life!)!!!

Praying that your specialist can help you stay pregnant very soon :)

Life Happens said...

Praying that your dream will become a reality soon!!

Anonymous said...

I hope all of your dreams come true.

Alison said...

Oh, the pregnancy dreams are heartbreaking! So wonderful when you have them, but so sad when you wake up and realize it was just a dream. Mine always have some weird twist, though, like giving birth to a 3-year old...
Hoping your dreams come true very soon!

alliemich said...

what a nice dream! helps you think more positively about the future doesn't it?!

Basic Girl said...

Awww, sounds like such a fabulous dream. Such a downer when you wake up, but it does give you some weird sense of hope...at least for me!!

micgruber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
micgruber said...

I came across your blog via other blogs I follow and wanted to follow yours too...I too have had recurrent miscarriages and have had a sleuth of poking and prodding trying to find out reasons for my misfortunes. Trust that everything you feel is normal. Trying for a baby is difficult and my hubby and I have had some difficult times too, but remember your wedding vows for better or for worse. I too want to lose weight and it is unfortunate that I put on almost 20 pounds in my mid region due to fertility drugs and stress. I would very much like to get back into my size 6 jeans! I believe that our dreams have to come true. I just had my 2nd IUI done and currently am in the 2ww and having baby dreams too...All the best to you. MIND OVER MATTER! I will continue to follow you along. If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop by my blog anytime and post a question or thought. We're all in this together!!!